Sunday, December 20, 2009

The "infamous" Christmas Letter.........

Yes..... It's that dreaded Christmas "letter"! So pour yourself a BIG glass of your favorite wine and settle in for lots of bragging. (I do have the cutest grandson EVER!!!) Oh yeah, and I didn’t win the lottery. ha ha ha...

Not much changes here @ our place in Idaho, so I really don't have a lot to "update" you on. So to spare you the gory details, and not bore you outta your mind... I'll just wish you a

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a BLESSED NEW YEAR.

Remember to say "I love you" to your family, friends, and all the wonderful people that we have in our lives. May God help you "fill in your dash" with the things that make you happy!

Oh, Yeah…..about that glass of wine…. Celebrate and toast to a really good 2009 and to the promise of 2010.


Love Always...

Lori-Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas--Love Ya
    Kat

    ReplyDelete